There’s no need to hide your smile! Dental implants in Durham, NC at our practice are the premier option to replace missing teeth.
What are dental implants?
Dental implants consists of 2 steps.
- Our talented dentists will expertly place a titanium post within the jawbone, which mimics the natural tooth root.
- Once healed, we will place the abutment and restore the crown, blending seamlessly with your natural smile.
We place dental implants right in the office.
In the past, the only way to replace missing teeth was with the use of a denture or bridge. Dental implants surpass multiple advantages compared to bridges or dentures.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
- Do not require invasive work on adjacent teeth.
- Do not rely on additional support.
- Look and feel like your natural teeth.
- Will stay in place – no slipping, sliding, or clicking like poor-fitted dentures.
- Restores appearance and mouth function.
- Preserve your jaw’s bone health.
Don’t live the rest of your life with a troubled smile full of pain and malfunction. Discuss the possibility of dental implants with Durham, NC dental experts!